- Swarnamrutha Prashana is an ancient method of immunization proven to help children maintain good physical and mental health. It is general and non specific form of immunization which helps fight against a range of general disorders.
- It has proved to improve and treat the symptoms relating to children with ADHD, hyperactivity, delayed milestones, autism etc.
- Preventive Measures are inculcated by Samskaras as per Vedas.
- There are 16 Samskaras
- It is one of the 16 essential Samskars described in Áyurveda.
- Jatakarman is meant for development of the intellect of the child. This symbolize good fortune.
- A small portion of mixture of Gold, Ghee and Honey is given to the infant.
One of the most important Áyurvedic oral vaccination which has to be compulsorily administered to every child with the name of Swarnamrutha Prashana
Benefits of Swarna Prashana
सुवर्णप्राशनं हि एतत् मेधाग्नि बल वर्धनम् । आयुष्यं मंगलं पुण्यं वृष्यं ग्रहापहम् ॥
मासात् परम मेधावी व्याधिभिर्न च दृश्यते । षड्भि मासै: श्रुतधर सुवर्ण प्राशनात् भवेत् ॥
(काश्यप संहिता, सूत्रस्थानम्)
- Improved immunity
- Increase in physical strength
- Helps in development of Grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, retention memory etc.
- Improves digestion power
- Tones up skin, enhances color and glow
- It also helps to fight against different kinds of Allergies
Why Swarna Prashana on Pushya Nakshatra?
- Pushya Nakshatra is one among the 27 nakshatras. It is also known as Indrapurohita, Pusya, Pushka, Pushkarya, Pushkara.
- The Pushya naskshatra is represented by the Lotus flower. Pushya is one of the most auspicious nakshatra and is called the “Star of Nourishment”.
- Pushya simply means “Nourisher” and directly translates to “thrive”.
- Swarna amrutha is administered on the day of Pushya nakshatram. As per the shastras, it is auspicious to buy gold/prepare/administer medicine and preparations of gold.
- It is written in Kashyapa Samhita and Vagbhatta that the potency of gold is enhanced and reaches its maximum potential on this auspicious day.
CONTACT DETAILS OF VARIOUS CENTERS OF SWARNAPRASHANA
|Sri devi||New jersey, USA||2149866799|
|Dr.Ram babu||Narayan pet||9394817555|